Do you want to visit Expo 2015 in Milan, without leaving children at home? It can be done. Just follow some devices and get the best itinerary kid-friendly.
1. If your child is under four years, it is better to arrive equipped with a stroller, in order to avoid to become tired on the way. As alternative, the courtesy strollers are freely available in the “Welcome Area” adjacent to the Triulza Ovest entrance.
2. Pick up the ID bracelet, for children under the age of 13, in the areas before the entrance gates to the Expo Site and take the Expo Family Map. Before to stop to visit a pavilion, it is better to find out about the waiting time and for the avoidance of doubt, ask the staff.
3. For feeding and diaper-changing, the better equipped place is Cascina Triulza, the Civil Society Pavillion, or a Nursery Area will be available at Eataly.
4. There are several food court fitted out with high chairs, and bottle- and baby-food warmers available at Eataly, Tracce, Chiccotosto, Viavai, Let’ s Toast, and Aroma.
5. Play with the natural elements in the 7 experiential areas in Children’ s Park: guess the aromas sprinkled by the magic bells; catch the planetary messages; ride to take part in an orchestra.
6. Visit the Save the Children Village to think about one of the most important themes related to food: malnutrition.
7. Pass through the wood and breathe deeply the oxygen rich air in the Austria Pavilion, where you can ask for a complimentary for children.
8. Have fun with surfboards that don’ t go on water, with the bike that wears sneakers and many more activities at Kinder+Sport, where a coaching staff will put you to test.
9. Find out about the activities in program and don’ t miss the Tree of Life Show.
10. Start or finish your itinerary visiting The Pavilion Zero, The UN Pavilion. It will give you food for thought about the most intense and authentic themes of the exposition, faced in an evocative way, with different point of view.